Many of us think of our lives as boringly normal, while others live the high life. Take a step back, and take a look at your life as an outsider might. Now, tell us at least six unique, exciting, or just plain odd things about yourself.
This is weird daily prompt for me as my first reaction is to ask them what is “normal”? It is not a easy thing to define and something I have personally used to describe me or my life in decades and actually hate the use of the word to descibe anything.
I have answered 6 things below about me at this moment in time, but it will not likely to be relevant in couple of hours, tomorrow, at the weekend or even next month. We are forever changing and evolving, I am not the same as I was a year ago or six months ago. Even though I have similar routines I have had in the past, they differ from one day to the next. Therefore no two days in my life are ever the same.
- Wonders if she actually gets out of her jammies?
- God she drinks a lot of coffee!
- Why do she have load of Winnie the Pooh stuff on her desk?
- WOW! Her house is quiet even though two kids are home.
- What is her aim today, writing this blog entry, editing pictures or watching CSI NY?
- Wonder why it takes her nearly an hour to think of 6 things to complete this blog entry..
Here is some answers to above:
- Not today as I can be bothered and I have no where to be today as the kids are on school holiday so that means I am too.
- Yes is called the elixir of life in my house, as if I don’t have coffee people will die.
- I have a lot of Winnie the Pooh on my desk as I love the bear and if you get to know me you have to respect the bear hehe.
- Yip, I bribed them with crisps to give me half hour peace & quiet, hey what can I say it worked didn’t it.
- I usually have a number of projects ongoing, today it is add watermarks to pictures for Boss, it is also getting caught up blog entries and looking for additional ideas.
- Because I hate thinking up things about me, as this week I am a chilled out mum of two teenagers who are also chilling out, okay time to look at what to feed them before I get the war cry “I’m so STARVING” *giggle*