Although if these awards keep coming I might need some hints on things I can write. I am quickly running out.
Like the other award of last week, there is some rules in accepting this award, they are given below:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
Seven things about myself – this takes so long for me to do gggrrrrrr
- I suffer from severe dyslexia which was not diagnosed until I was 19 which is when I learnt to read & write. So now you know why my spelling or punctuation might be a bit off. Although always trying to improve.
- Even though I have had both dogs & cats in my house, I am allergic to both, although more to cats than dogs.
- I love Winnie the Pooh and anything with him on it. Although still mourn the loss of my Pooh bear mug.
- This first single; yes vinyl I am that old, I bought with my own money was Karma Chameleon by Culture Club.
- I like see the best in people always even those who I don’t trust or like.
- I find the Southern Irish accent soooooooooooooo sexy.
- Even though I am sitting here freezing, my favourite season is Winter and love to see fresh snow fall although hate slush and ice.
Eleven Nominations – in no particular order
- Erotica Everywhere – A very sexy blogger who tells all his adventures with his naughty houseguest(s).
- Southern Barbie – A great poet and writer.
- The Kinky World of Vile – He give a great Dominate view of things.
- Southern Sir’s Place – he writes the hottest stories and poems.
- Kyle Mews – a London blogger with a wicked sense of humour.
- Accidential Masturbator – I think this blogger sense humour is wicked and his tales normally have me in fits of laughter.
- Normal Devations – I always enjoy reading what he writes and normally end up giggling at it.
- Maggie Carpenter dot com – I have reblogged many of her words.
- Mari Mar – another blogger who have reblogged many of what I have written.
- Being her – I like her work and words so much.
- Free Penny Press – I always enjoy reading her work.
- Being Aisha – I have followed her work for a long time
- Rubber Bound Princess– a newest blog that I have found and love her writing.
- Surrender to Sir – another newest blog for me to follow but I do like here work.
- Lastly but not forgetten The Hunting for Mr Right Now – not BDSM related but her work speaks to me in spades.