I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Maggie Carpenter for nominating my blog for this award. Wow I never expect anyone to read this blog never mind to get awarded for it.
Here are the rules for receiving this award:
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Answer the questions that the tagger set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Go to their page and tell them.
- No tag backs!
11 things about myself
- I am fifth out seven children my parents had all together.
- I love old black and white movies.
- I have wide and varied taste in music, from classical through to modern stuff but it is not a band or singer that interest me it is their song that speaks to me.
- I would love to learn how to Burlesque and love the movie of the same name.
- Even though I am tone deaf and my singing is downright horrible I was part of the choir for Commonwealth Games in 1986 when it was in Edinburgh.
- I still cry at Lassie, sad I know.
- I learned to read with Mills & Boons books and I still read them occasionally now.
- I have many allergies, but the strangest allergy I have is snow; brings me out in large water blisters. No figure, even the doctors can’t explain that one.
- This year I want to achieve at least one piercing, although I want many ;-).
- Drinking Canadian Whiskey was only time I have ever had a hangover. Polish Vodka is lethal I was drunk after one glass. When my friend N invites me for a “coffee”, I know I likely to be drunk and she will totally embarrass me.
- I hate horror movies.
11 things ask by Maggie Carpenter
- Of the world’s wild animals, which is your favorite? Panda I would love see one in the wild.
- If you could choose to have dinner with someone (real or fictional) who would it be? Marilyn Munroe and John F. Kennedy I think they would make for interesting and naughty dinner guests.
- If you could become invisible for a day, what would you do? Oh visit certain naughty people and have some fun with them ;-).
- What did you think of your first kiss? Not a lot I was 7 hehe.
- If you could relive something because it was so fabulous, what would it be? Easy the early years with every one of my children as they were the bestest of times.
- If you could have sex with any super hero, who would it be and why? It would have to be Spiderman as he comes with his own bondage equipment ;-).
- Who was your favorite cartoon character as a child? Topcat or Scooby Doo
- Has a member of the opposite sex ever done something that completely shocked you? (Good or bad – your choice) The first MFM threesome I ever had, the two males had planned it between them, but didn’t let me in on it until after the fact. They thought I would say no.
- Do you believe in past lives? No
- Is there ever a good reason to lie? Never
- Who is/was your favorite rock group of all time? U2
11 Questions to be answered.
- What would be your ideal date include for Valentine’s Day?
- Where you go on vacation if money was no object?
- What is your all time favourite book?
- Who was your favourite teacher when you were at School/College/University and why?
- What would you like to achieve this year?
- What is your favourite song of all time?
- What is your favourite season? Why?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your earliest childhood memory?
- If you won the Lottery, what would your first purchase be?
- What are you most proud of?
11 Bloggers I would like to nominate