His Beloved Submissive nominated me for the Liebster blog award. I’m pretty excited about this currently doing my happy dance in my living room at the moment. It’s my first blog award for this blog.
To accept the award, I have some rules to follow
- When one receives the award, one posts 11 random facts about oneself and answers the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Pass the award onto 11 other blogs (while making sure one notifies the blogger that one nominated them!)
- One writes up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
- One is not allowed to nominate the blog who nominated one’s own blog!
- One pastes the award picture into ones blog. (You can google the image, there are plenty of them!)
Okay here goes 11 random things about me; this takes me ages:
- I am officially the shortest in my family again, even the extended family.
- If I was not on a diet my ideal meal would be Peking Duck, and tub of Ben & Jerry’s Cookie dough icecream. I am drooling at the thought.
- Since starting this journey I have discovered my girlie side, that was not always the case. I have discovered a love for shoes hehe.
- I have been struggling weight loss since the birth of my daughter 14, but seems to be working at the moment.
- Met my now ex-hubby in a AOL chatroom.
- I love giving people hugs; whether you need them or not.
- It wasn’t until I started this journey that I felt comfortable being photographed.
- I have many phobias the one that causes me the most problems is my Agoraphobia more so with the lead up to Christmas; or as call it silly season, the shops are so full of people which means I am likely to faint.
- Even though I do have many phobias I really tried to hid them from the kids when growing up even if that meant doing things that made me scared, hyperventilate or shaking with fear. I would smile sweetly and put on the most positive voice that I could muster so the kids would have fun experience. That worked well until my little sister spotted spider in my house, so now all my kids are now afraid of spiders.
- I have introduced a lot of international food traditions to our family calendar – Chinese new year, Thanksgiving, to name but a few.
- My idea of a good date night would be cooking a meal for my partner, watching a movie, basically spending with them. I know not very romantic I know but I a girl with limited means so I do what I can.
Now to answer the questions posed by His Beloved Submissive:
1. What do you think is your greatest accomplishment so far?
My greatest accomplishment are my children.
2. What do you still want to accomplish?
To see Killer Whales in the wild.
3. What was your favorite toy as a child?
A Huggy Bear god I love that teddy.
4. You can be a Disney villain for one day, which one and why?
I am to good a girl to be villian even to be one for a day.
5. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don’t drive so can’t answer this one.
6. What are you afraid to try?
Anything that involves heights or confined spaces.
7. Are you messy or a neat freak?
I am neat freak but my kids are messy so fight a losing battle in my house.
8. What has been your favorite vacation?
The last one with my kids in Berwick-in-Tweed.
9. Coffee or tea?
10. What was the best gift you were ever given?
Believe it or not it was a box full of essentials like light bulbs when I moved into a home from one of new neighbours.
11. If you found out you were having a child, what would you name it?
After fainting a number of times as I am not allowed to have any more children so another question I can’t answer.
- What is your favourite drink?
- What would be idea of a perfect date?
- What is favourite song ever?
- What would consider a turn-off in a partner?
- What is all time favourite movie?
- If money was no object where would you like to visit the most, reason why?
- Which famous person would you most like to sleep with and why?
- Would you like to be spanked or be the spanker?
- Do you use Facebook or Twitter?
- What do you like for breakfast?
- If you had the money would you consider plastic surgery, if yes where would get it done?
Blogs I nominate; all which I carefully chosen so I don’t pick vanilla blogs so not to offend anyone,: