This one is slightly off-topic and is not kink related at all, but I haven’t had any kink since I was last with Daddy and over the last week I have been meh “Indifference; to be used when one simply does not care.” Urban Dictionary things have really stressful not just what I said in my last post but also a few other things that I wouldn’t like to mention right now. Overall has left me feeling down, depressed and downright peeved off.
I have some mental health issues in my past, so I know when I am heading down a slippery slide and I need to change my thinking before it becomes more serious. I saw this picture below on my Google reader this morning and well it seemed to speak to me.
So I am going to list 10 things that make me smile, here goes
- My children – no matter how stressful they can be; at times it causes major stress, when they say “I love you mum” or give you hug that makes everything else vanish.
- My Daddy – I might not seen him in a while, but I find his voice soothing, his hugs make me feel so safe and his lap so comfy. Overall his presence is one I find great comfort in and I smile loads when I talk, text, IM or be together.
- My Friends – doesn’t matter if they are kinky or not, real-life or online ones. They all make me smile and laugh even when I am feeling meh. A few I have know for years and we all been through a lot together, the newer friends I have made offer support and guidance that I has left me feeling very humble at times.
- My dog – even though she is a little nightmare barking all the time because I have builders working around the house her cheeky grin and bouncy attitude makes me grin.
- My walks – no matter if it is rain,shine or cold I go on a little walk; roughly a mile, 5 days a week. It gives me time to think, reflect and meditate on things that are currently going on in my life.
- Winnie the Pooh – yeah one of my teddies, he has brought me great comfort, soaked up a lot of tears although his hugs have to get a lot better hehe.
- My other teddies – they also gets loads of cuddles and are there when I need someone to hold on too.
- My health – this is the first time in 3 years where I can say I have been injury free for more than six months and it feels good. Hoping to add in a few exercise classes over the next few months as well and I can’t wait.
- Being separated – as strange as it sounds I am thankful that we both are not living together, we are not just existing and we are both working towards what makes us happy.
- This blog – it is a place where I can talk about my life as a whole. It is way cheaper than therapy, it doesn’t sit in judgement of me and allows me to me without any judgements.